- PRVI KADAR - VIJESTI
- sreda, 05 novembar 2014 11:14
8.PRVI KADAR AWARDS
PRESS OFF INTERNATIONAL JURY
1. FILM CLAPBOARD FOR THE BEST SHORT FILM IN SELECTION ART SHORT
LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT, Mark Playne, SPAIN-GREAT BRITAIN
The author of this story has shown us all his talents through artistic cinematic, poetic images, sound and silence, evoking the mystery of love without limits.
2. GRAND PRIX "TOMBSTONE Prince Pavle" FOR THE BEST SHORT FILM IN SELECTION SHORT STORIES I’M A SHARPENER, Mahdi Lepart, France
Psychological dramawhich with film atmosphere erases genre, metaphorical writing out the human soul.
3. GRAND PRIX "TOMBSTONE Prince Pavle" FOR THE BEST DOCUMENTARY FILM IN SELECTION EX YU IN FOCUS
(awarded by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic of Srpska)
BIKES TELLS STORIES, Milan Lisica, Serbia
The story of human motives on two wheels, over which the author creates a film unity of space, time and action.
4. GRAND PRIX "TOMBSTONE Prince Pavle" FOR THE BEST DOCUMENTARY FILM IN SELECTION IN FOCUS LAST DREAMS, Estephan Wagner, Denmark
In this film, the camera assumes the presence of the divine attributes, showing us the way of a new beginning after death.
5. GRAND PRIX "TOMBSTONE Prince Pavle" FOR THE BEST SHORT FILM IN SELECTION EX YU SHORT
HIBERNATION, Hadži-Aleksandar Đurović, Serbia
Only the power of the film, in this case using an internal narrative, as a by-film process, it gives us a chance to get to know what we say to each other at the final separation, if we had courage in real life.
6.SPECIAL PLAQUE FOR BREATH OF LIFE, Snježena Brezo, Republic of Srpska
Film cautionary point that the chronology of one tragic event exposes human hypocrisy.
President Dragan Elčić, director Serbia
Milovan Pandurević, director of the Film Archive of Republic of Srpska, RS
Predrag Kajganić-Pixi, TV producer, Serbia